Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Piper

I just want you to know that I have just barely read the post to me. Thank you I don't even know how to tell you how much I love it.

I also want to tell you that the other day we had to write a poem for a class. I did mine about you. Here it is:



Good Turn

As I was strolling on true life's walk way,
I was thinking of the sorrowful days.

I felt trampled on thrown away and lost,
It seemed no one cared of my moral cost.

As I thought of all my silly worries,
My stomach was in a bundle of flurries.

I noticed a simple paper on my bed,
I picked the plain paper up and read.

As I read a smile came across my face,
As I thought of her simple loving grace.

With her loving words she gave me good hope,
As if she had extended a great rope.

With few words my day went from bad to good,
She seemed to be saying she understood.

She said I was loved and lose hope,
She said she'd give me assistance to cope.

She'll never know the courage it gave me,
That sweet paper did make me so happy.

The gentle kindness to me a saver,
I often think of that sweet kind favor.

So from here the great lesson I learned,
Life is sweeter when we share a good turn.


I don't know if you remember but I do. You had left me a paper on my bed and you told me that you loved me. That Heavenly Father knows who I am and he loves me . You told me to never lose sights of my goals and to hold on to my moral standers. I still have that paper, put away somewhere safe. It means the world to me.
With that paper is the one we sent me with a Valentine. Telling me that you loved me and even when you went to collage we would still be sister. I also have that silly poem about me being your sister and to bad I was such a blister, but you love me any way, it was sounding like a song and rather long and you better end it but you were my sister kind of like a blister but I love you any way.
You may not know it but all those sweet things you did for me I saved I have them in a special binder with other wonderful things people have done for me.
Piper I love you so much, I would also like to apologize to you.
I have kind of been a blister asking you about kids. I remember thinking that after I got married I would like one year before I have kids just so I could spend some time with my husband before we had to run kids ever where. Me telling you that I want some nephews, and nieces is really hypocritical. I'm sorry and I so get it.

Love always,
The sister like a blister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR