Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books where we get to see what everyone has read, is reading and are planning to read. It's a lot of fun too.

I have to admit to having been slacking off a bit in recent weeks (busy with other things, such as Thanksgiving Dinner and cooking in general), so I haven't been reading as much lately.

In the last couple of weeks I read (going back to the beginning of October):
Intrigues by Mercedes Lackey: Fantasy, and the sequel to Foundation.

I Want To Go Home by Gordon Korman. A kids book I remember reading years ago.

The Exile by Diana Gabaldon: The retelling of the story of Outlander from the point of view of Jamie Fraiser. I have to admit it made me want to re-read Outlander.

Brain Ships by Anne McCaffrey, Mercedes Lackey and Margaret Ball. An omnibus edition of two science fiction novels: The Ship Who Searched and Partner Ships.

Scourge of God by S. M. Stirling. Set in the world of The Change, this book picks up where The Sunrise Lands left off.

Books I'm reading:

Sword of the Lady by S. M. Stirling: The sequel to Scourge of God.

Magic's Pawn. The first book of the Last Herald Mage trilogy by Mercedes Lackey.

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

Crave by J.R. Ward. The sequel to Covet.

Books I'm intending to read:

Magic's Promise and Magic's Price the other books in the Last Herald Mage trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR