Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ni Chun: The actress is very complex and life experience

Ni Chun: The actress is very complex and life experience, is South Africa, she was a child, her mother killed her father, the experience of such . original Chinese: I think she play such a role, I think she must be very feelings, I would like to try to break their own, hoping to play a particularly special bottom, I'm at home drinking and smoking smoke, how Akira Akira no feeling to have, must be the basis of this environment in order to demonstrate the accuracy of this man. really want to improve their acting skills, then, really ought to experience a different life. Zengzi Air: next time you performed in a female serial killer.
Tu Survey: Nicole - Kidman also into the hall, and are receiving access road to clothing. Jun Ni: Nikejide Man each time wearing the brightest clothes, and facial lines very nicely. Tzu-Air: I told you about the same, I think Nicole Kidman always looks like an albino, face is too pale. This time is very surprised that she did not nominate. Last year, she performed two, one is no nomination, surprised. Tu Survey: Wu Shixian now also come to our site, he is our guest today. original Chinese: I like Nicole Kidman, so I took her English name get out, I changed his name to Nicole. She is a model of birth, her sense of fashion is more sensitive, many masters are willing to make her own clothes to show. Some very good actress acting, but fashion or other problems can not be captured, she is relatively more comprehensive. Ni Chun: I saw ago, she and Tom Cruise together, she is a very simple, very superficial, can be described as a white girl, suddenly her love, understanding on many issues so profound, and very strongly come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR