Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ni Chun: I saw Bill - Molly's good There Johnny

Ni Chun: I saw Bill - Molly's good. There Johnny - Depp, one of Jude - Luo, both of them very beautiful. I think the general female fans, their expectations may be particularly high. Although I have not engaged in film theory, but I Or like the two male actors. original Chinese: Male fans will certainly not support Jude - Luo, since he and Nicole - Kidman has sex scandal. Jun Ni: Johnny Depp very interesting, the play familiar with. Bill - Molly I do not know. Wu Shixian: childhood I have seen his movies, acted in He also performed a few years ago a movie. His performance in which cool though is the kind of humor, but with , see the little girl would have to tell a joke or two, but not to amuse the audience. Ni Chun: He is not like Characterization of the things inside were more human, so many men and women to understand this state of his now. Wu Shixian: and he does not like exposure, very low-key, he can not find this list looking for brokers often can not find him, do not know where to go.
original Chinese: It does not matter, you have the film looking for me, some who can find me. Jun Ni: a film that, without Bill - Mo Lee, Nepal - Depp, has now become a tripod. coated Survey: Some netizens said the best actor should give Johnny - Depp and Jude - Lo. Tzu Hang: I like this - Kingsley Gandhi speech, when he performed, just spots documentary award-winning. friends: we have not seen there is such a movie, I think it's strange. Ni Chun: This film is a stereotype of the inspirational film, may be the United States needs this kind of thing. Lu Chuan: In a sense, it is not Knight, out of date. Ni Chun: This film is very good inside Tingzhi, all things Oscar elements take over, hard look inside plug, which issues particularly, do not know what kind of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR