Friday, October 22, 2010

Quote of the Day

This morning, I was listening to my new John Bytheway collection on CD.  I know the target audience is teenagers but I really enjoy his talks. The message is universal.  In one of the talks he uses a quote from Pres. Benson. Which I thought was really profound. So I took the time to look it up and post it on my blog. Here it is:

President Ezra Taft Benson said: “Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar his face is to us.” (“Jesus Christ—Gifts and Expectations,” in Speeches of the Year, 1974, Provo: Brigham Young University Press, 1975, p. 313.) Quote taken from Pres. Henry B. Eyring's conference address May 1991 Ensign.

By the way, no pun intended :-), if any of you want to borrow my John Bytheway CD collection, let me know. I think there are about 10 or 11 different talks. I've listened to three so far and they are all really good. I'm sure you would enjoy listening to Brother Bytheway, and it would be beneficial to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR