Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Colours

Best time of year to embrace Change and Growth. I am fully prepared to take on what is required to get this season booming. I am fully immersed in social media to keep in touch with friends and clients, as this is easy to do at midnight! After Hannah is asleep and the house is quiet, I get to work work work!! I am very happy with our meeting we had this week, and look forward to have better more thorough DA meetings as we go forward. Can't wait for Rufina to be done her training as even though Lance Misses her more... I miss her too!!

So. This week we need to book my final dates for 2010 - I need to get busy talking about the fantastic winter holiday gifts and sell some product, so I can BUY MORE FOR MYSELF!!

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR