Sunday, October 17, 2010

From the 1980s to 2008 Are Mercedes Benz Still as Reliable

An article on the difference between the new and old. Lets rewind back to the 1980s where Michael Jackson, Abba and cheap nfl jerseys Wham ruled the charts. The great Mercedes baby was introduced to the nation, critics and the public I was in dismay I paid thousands for the car and was forking out more and more to get the car repaired, keeping in mind that Mercedes part prices cost a fortune. Well I had to get rid of the car it was not cost effective for me too keep it. How I miss my 1989 Mercedes.

So the conclusion here is no the old Mercedes are much more reliable and much more efficient. In the 1980s cars were built to last. Now it is all about the economy companies are clever they do not build cars to last because of the fact tgolf clubshey want you to upgrade when a newer version comes out or your car brakes. All in all I will just probably stick to car leasing this way you don't have to worry about upgrades.
alike were ecstatic with the car, it absolutely revolutionised the way that vehicles were perceived. Now lets flash forward to the current year 2008 Mercedes is still around but the ultimate question is are they still reliable like they used to be, a few facts to consider when making this decision follows.

Well let me just tell a little story about how the Mercedes cars used to be, I used to own myself a Mercedes 190D on an F plate, so around 1989. This car, believe me is the single most reliable car that I have owned to date, it was like I was drying a tank and not in a bad way. I say this because I knew that this car would never get stuck on the road or leave me stranded, there was no need for me to go out and buy breakdown cover because I knew that too put it simply I would never break down. The car was also a luxury to drive, I don't know what it was about the 190D but it just felt so cosy. Steelers jersey


Now lets look at one of the current demarcus ware jersey
cars that Mercedes have made, the A class was slated by all the critics as being the worst mistake in history, that the company have ever made. I actually also owned one of these myself, so this is why I specifically chose this one to mention.

Well when I first purchased this car and took it for a drive I was quite pleased, it was very comfortable and the best thing was it was half manual and half automatic, meaning I still had to change the gears but there was nochester taylor jersey
clutch pedal, so you just change the gears by moving the stick. I used the car for a few weeks and then the inevitable started to happen it broke down. I took it to the garage got it repaired and I thought that was that. A few weeks later it broke again and again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR