Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's a bit of a mind flip; You're into the time slip.

I was really looking forward to the Glee Rocky Horror episode since Rocky Horror is one of my favorite things...ever. In fact, this is a picture of my dormroom door Sophomore year when the bestie and I went to go see it performed:

Ah...memories...Maybe I should pull out my de-virgination certificate...cause I totally kept that.

Anywho, after seeing this preview for the show...




'Glee' Does The 'Time Warp' @ Yahoo! Video


I'm starting to think that I'm going to be a bit disappointed...Mercedes...as Frank?  Bring Puck back from prison, put him in drag, and oh baby then you have a Frank not a Francine...!

Pity.  But Riff-Raff is amazing and Brad and Janet are perfect-o.  If Kurt wasn't playing Riff-Raff he's probably the only person on the show who could work that black corset.

Oh the...antici                                                      pation!





PS- You need this in your life because Tim Curry cannot be beat:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR