Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Tragedy

It happened cold and murderous
Done in a way so dangerous
So I surely think
To prove it was me, needed only 1 more link
They say I'm insane
With this metal cutting through my vein
But with what I've done, it makes it okay
Knowing now these breaths are part of my final day
I've murdered, stolen, hurt and lied
I've sat here too many days and just cried
I am useless, so they say
I say its better if dead I lay
I really do, do this out of love
Although I know I wont go above
Its over now
They all wonder how
Standing around my coffin bed
I always knew I was better off dead
Six feet under the ground
Knowing that I'll never come back around

-An Orgininal Poem By Mercedes Kennedy or Bello-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR