Sunday, October 10, 2010

Words will come and words will go.


I'm really homesick today.
Actually, not so much homesick as missing people. Missing everyone.
I went to the farmer's market today, and I roasted a pumpkin and made delicious bread, and we went to dinner at Pizza Express with a fun group of girls, and a lot of drama happened last night that I don't even feel like discussing...
I vid chatted with Jimmy yesterday, and Tessa/Jordan/Eric and Savannah tonight, and I really just miss people. People I can lay in bed with and laugh with and dance with. I'm getting bored of the get-to-know-you stages. I just want to be with people it is easy to be with.
Maybe it's just because it's 2:24 am. In the words of Matchbox 20, it's 3 am, I must be lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
TOP SPEED CAR